Monday, March 30, 2020

Test Thursday/Friday, April 2nd or 3rd.  

Test Information:  Your test Thursday/Friday will only cover material that we have done during distance learning.  That includes Life in a Roman Town (you have an article and notes to study), The Punic Wars (you have a PowerPoint and notes), The Fall of the Republic (you have a PowerPoint and notes) and Julius Caesar (you have notes). This test will be open notes!  

Due Tuesday, March 31st at 5:00 pm: Julius Caesar Project

Project Information Please go to the project section of OneNote.  You will see a tab for the Julius Caesar project.  Please read ALL the information available to you.  You are welcome to email me anytime about questions you have that are not answered in OneNote.  :)

Questions that have been asked:
1.  How do I submit my project to you?  For the speech, poem, and song lyrics you can type it in word and email it or you can do it in OneNote and email to let me know its there.  For the scrapbook please email me pictures.  For the song please email me your video.  

2.  For the farewell speech do I write in 1st person?  Yes!  You are Julius Caesar.  Your pronoun of choice is I. 

3.  Can we make a music video for our song?  Yes!  Be creative as you like!  

No comments:

Post a Comment