Monday, March 23, 2020


A few things you need to know about the assignments we had this week and grades in RenWeb.  You were responsible for 5 assignments. 
  1. Life in a Roman Town Outline (You were to take pictures and email them to me)
  2. Edpuzzle- Life in a Roman Town
  3. Edpuzzle- Punic Wars
  4. Edulastic- Life in a Roman Town
  5. Edulastic- Punic Wars 

I have checked everything that has been turned in and grades are in RenWeb.  I put a 1 in anything that I don’t have.  Please don’t panic if you did something and have a 1.  It is NOT a late grade.  I am just trying to getting things in order and a 1 is my way of telling you I did not get it.  Digital learning is new to all of us.  There is a chance you did it, but didn’t hit done or submit or who knows!  😊  We will get this figured out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment